Just a quick update. We had hoped for a big meeting today but were unable to schedule everyone until tomorrow. The surgeon feels comfortable proceeding. The question now is finding the optimal time. If the oncologist thinks we can wait a week or so, that will give Emma a chance to hopefully improve even more. If not, we will do it as soon as possible. Once again, I will let you all know as soon as we have a more definite plan.

Advertisements